Technical Helmet Features:
- 19 panels of coloured coded reflective 3M Scotchlite
- Lightweight, in-mould construction.
- PC outer shell with impact-absorbing inner EPS.
- Sleek, aerodynamic road styling.
- 360 degree ventilation through 19 vents to help keep your head cool.
- Removable visor
- Dial-fit adjuster to ensure a proper and comfortable fit.
- Simple to adjust chin strap.
- Removable, washable padding.
- One size fits head size 54-61cms.
- Tested and certified to CE EN-1078
- DETAILS & CARE
Checking your size
To choose what size helmet to order, find yourself a fabric tape measure or something similar to measure your head with. Taking the tape, measure around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Getting someone to help is probably best for a more accurate reading. Once you have the size check out the sizing below...
- HN-103 is one size 54-61cms
Getting the right fit is essential. Too tight and you may get a headache, or worse, decide to take the helmet off and not wear it! Too loose and the helmet could slip off on impact, reducing the protection or may be even causing injury. Once you have chosen the right size helmet, loosen the dial-fit adjuster and put the helmet on, making sure the front edge of the helmet is just above your eyebrows and not half way up your forehead! Next, tighten the adjuster until a comfortable but secure fit is found. To test this, lean forwards with the chin strap still undone and see if the helmet falls off. If it does, itǯs too loose. Simply tighten the dial until the helmet stays put. Next do up the chinstrap and adjust to the correct length, this being loose enough to get two fingers in between the strap and the neck. Lastly put your hand on top of the helmet and rock it back and forth. The helmet should not slide across your head and your eyebrows should move up and down with the movement of the helmet. Ultimately the helmet should fit not only snuggly and comfortably but it should be secure and safe.
Safety & Testing
Our in-mould Road cycle helmets have to pass the CE-EN1078 European safety tests. The EPS liners are designed to dissipate the energy of a collision either by compacting or breaking. Sometimes this damage is invisible to the naked eye so general advice is that if your helmet takes a proper smack, you should replace it. All of our helmets have been tested and passed by global testing company SGS.
- DELIVERY INFO
Shipping & Delivery
Provided the helmets are in stock, most parcels are dispatched on the day that you place your order.
Approx Dispatch Time
• We usually dispatch all orders within 24 hours of receipt using Royal Mail. This means you should receive your order within 1-2 working days of ordering. However as a safety margin we do ask that you allow 5 working days for delivery.
• Delivery times vary depending on where the goods are being sent but most UK deliveries will arrive either the following day or the day after. (This is not guaranteed as it is in the hands of Royal Mail!).
• All parcels are sent Royal Mail 1st Class (UK) or Royal Mail International signed for (Europe and The Rest of the World). This provides confirmation of both postage and delivery for both HardnutZ and you, the customer.
• If any special postage or delivery instructions are required, please call us on +44 (0) 1702 530090 or email us at info@HardnutZ.com
UK - 1st Class - Free
Europe - 1st Class Int'l Signed For - £12
Rest of the World inc. USA, Canada, Australia and NZ - 1st Class Int'l SignedFor - £17.50
*For any other postage options, please call or email us for a quote.If you experience a problem with a delivery or with goods damaged in transit, please email us at info@HardnutZ.com
Once an order has been processed the delivery address for that order cannot be changed. We are also unable to redirect a delivery once an order has been placed. Please supply us with a delivery address where there will be someonein to sign for your package. If there is nobody in when the courier calls they will leave a card. You can then contact them to arrange delivery for another day or collect your goods from your local depot.
NB We do not ship to PO Boxes or Freight Forwarders – we require an individual's private, physical address to ensure delivery of your order.
Which countries will HardnutZ despatch to ?
We currently desptach to all countries throughout Europe and the Rest of the World.
How long does delivery take?
Delivery times are dependant on many factors but we work hard to get yourorder delivered as quickly as possible. Delivery in Europe will take approximately 5-7 days after despatch and 7-10 days to USA, Canada and the Rest of the World.
Will I have to pay any Customs charges in my country?
There are no import/export duties on goods shipped within the European Union. All goods shipped to EU countries already have the relevant VAT included. Shipments sent outside the European Union are sold exclusive of VAT and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. Please note: It is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods (not including shipping charges) on all packages destined outside the European Union, and shipments may besubject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. It is a criminal offence to falsify the details on this form. We cannot inaccurately describe the contents, claim a lower value or mark as agift. Please do not ask, or expect us to do any of the above. For details of Customs charges please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. We are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances.
Customers outside of the UK must follow the instructions below along with ourstandard returns procedure.
To help us deal with your return to us quickly and efficiently you must mark all returns as RETURNED GOODS – FAILED SALE. This must be clearly marked on the customs information document ( CN22 and/ or CN 23) on the outside of the packaging. Failure to do so may result in the goods being refused at customs in the UK and so being returned to the sender.
What currency will I pay for my order in?
• You will pay for your order in GB pounds
• The price displayed when you confirm your order will be the price you pay when your order is processed and will not change
• This amount will be charged to your credit/debit card / PayPal account in GB pounds• VAT is automatically included for destination countries in the EU
Returns & Replacements
At HardnutZ we want you to be delighted every time you shop online with us. Occasionally though we know people may want to return items for a variety of reasons so set out below is our Returns & Replacement Policy. We offer a flexible returns policy and we're happy to accept items back for a refund or exchange if they don't fit, you've ordered the wrong things, the items are damaged or defective on receipt or you simply don't like what you've ordered. We accept returns only on items that have not been worn (apart from to try for fit) , that are in the original packaging (in its original condition) and are in 100% resalable condition.
If you have any questions or are unclear about any part of ours Returns Policy please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Tel: +44 1702 530090
Items purchased online may be returned for a full refund up to 30 days after purchase in the original method of payment, subject to the terms below:
• The returned product must be in resalable condition (in its box without any visible wear and tear)
• If the product is returned in an unsuitable condition we will post it back to you and not provide a refund
• A receipt of purchase and return form must be provided with your returned product (Your receipt is emailed to you after you have completed your order and a copy is in the box with your order)
• If you need to return an item, either call us on +44 1702 530090 or moresimply email us at info@HardnutZ.com explaining why you would like exchange the item or would like a refund. We will reply to your email within 24 hours
• Provided we have agreed on a refund we will credit the card we have on file for you – this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds
• If the original payment was via Paypal we will credit the Paypal account that the order was placed on.
Cancelling an Item
Under UK's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel thecontract for the purchase of any item within 7 working days of delivery. This applies to all our products. To cancel a purchase contract, please follow the returns procedure above and put 'Cancel Sales Contract' as reason for return. Received orders may only be cancelled if the goods are returned unused, complete with their original packaging and in their original condition.
Please post your returns to:
8 Roach View (off Millhead Way),
Purdeys Industrial Estate,
Customers are responsible for return shipping. On no occasion will HardnutZ Ltd be responsible for lost or damaged packages during the returns process. We suggest that you get insurance and tracking information on your package(s) as you are responsible for your goods until we are in receipt of them.
In an effort to reduce waste we request that, whenever possible, you re-use the original packing materials when returning items. There is no refund for the original shipping costs paid on purchase, unless the product was defective or the result of an error on our part, when we will be happy to refund the postage costs incurred. Postage refunds will be authorised for returned items sent by Royal Mail 1st class post only.
European Postage Refunds – can only be authorized if you have sent the item using a 'standard international service' from your national postal organization for return.
Returns made from countries outside of the EU must be clearly labeled as 'Returned Goods – Failed Sale'. Failure to do this may result in charges to be paid before the item can be delivered, in these cases goods will not be accepted and will be returned to sender by the carrier.
We will not refund postage costs if you use a premium service
Exchanges may be made on HardnutZ purchases using the above returns procedures. All products must be in a resalable condition.
A replacement item must be ordered online and the exchange item returned to our distribution address for a credit.
The Shipping Returns procedure above must be adhered to Exchanges can only be provided within 30 days of purchase and with the original receipt. After 30 days ,or without original receipt merchandise credit will be issued at current retail price after verification that the item(s) were purchased online from HardnutZ Ltd and that product has not been worn and has original packaging in a resalable condition.
If the item is found not to be defective or sent in error by us, you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase.
If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be made.
You can always return items if they are defective but HardnutZ Ltd cannot guarantee the exchange or credit of a defective item.
If an item is felt to be defective, please return it with the returns form explaining what the defects are. We will replace the item only if we confirm that it is defective. If the item is not considered defective, we will send it back and provide an explanation.
Making a complaint
We welcome feedback to help us improve the service we offer. If you have any complaint regarding any aspect please contact us. We will respond to all complaints within 5 working days and will keep you informed as we deal with your complaint.